Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why hate

I came across this facebook group today "i hate myself i hate the world and the life". My first reaction to this group was definintely shock, I never could imagine that someone could use the word hate so many times about so many things in one sentence. I have to say, there are times I feel this way about life, but hating myself... I am really proud to say I have never ever thought this way before. It may be a cliche, but a wise person once told me "love yourself, for if you don't, how can you expect anybody else to love you".

We do control our capacity for happiness and love, we just have to find the little light switch in our lives that illuminates our lives. My light switch can be controlled in multiple ways: pouncy, ice cream and dancing. Pouncy is to share my problems without any judgement. I don't know what is it about ice cream but it is well tried and tested on many girls, and it works on me too... the simple pleasure of tasting something sweet. Dancing is my way of channeling my feelings and energy, where I can place all focus on purely enjoying myself.

To end the post, this is a cute (maybe only to myself) proverb that I found on the internet
"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead." Yes many would agree that that is definitely my main goal in life...

No comments: